Dr. Timothy Ladner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Ladner?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Great Doctor. Very kind.

Great

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Very nice and thorough doctor.

Old school military doc

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Pulls an emergency fire drill recommendation for immediate surgery when pills took care of the issue. Also said bronchitis goes away by itself..hmmm. Does not prescribe pills but says to gargle with salt water when I have a bad cold so why do I go to a doc? If there are more than 1 medical issue, he requires you to return another tome such as on the same day so he gets paid twice..just ringing the cash register. Always complaining that docs are getting ripped by insurance plans and the government. Time for him to retire since he already gets a military pension. Not a good doc.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Best all around medical experience I've had in years. He actually discusses your case/results with you in an intelligent, informative manner. Follows up with you after any tests, presents options/opinions so you feel like a participant in treatment/decisions. Friendly and efficient staff.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Found him to be a very goid doctor. Took the time to listen to me and asked questions as I was a new patient. His staff was very helpful. Would recommend him.

Very rude Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr Ladner has trouble communicating in a caring manner. He is very short with patients and I never felt like he was interested in my health. All he was concerned about was what the law might do to him. I am not saying that he should not abide by the laws, but he puts HIS interests before his patients. Not a recommendation for anyone who wants a caring physician.

Not a good doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Staff has no professionalism - Waiting room dirty...Rude to patients .. me and others that Ive seen...Office is a mess ...Id never go back...

Great Doctor !!!!

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I am so happy my family found a doctor that cares and spends time with each one of us.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Ladner has a God complex. If you like people with OCD, he's just the dr for you - take your list of iconcerns with you and be prepared to be told it's not laid out correctly. He mistreated my hypertension, using outdated standards.

I would recomend highly recommed Dr Ladner

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I have been a patient for about 3 years. I find him and his staff wonderful, he always spends time with me and seems courtious and careing.

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 12th, 2010

No matter how busy the office is, Dr. Ladner always takes the time to answer/discuss all of my questions. I always leave with a full understanding of my medications, conditions and/or treatments. His staff is amazing and I've never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I only wish I had found him when I first got to Vegas!!

Comfortable

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

Dr. Ladner has been my main physician for the last few years. I couldn't be happier with his caring attitude and honesty. He actually spends time with me to explain procedures, results, etc. I never feel like he wants to be rid of me to get to the next patient. My only concern is with the number of medications that are suggested to me. Less is more, in my opinion. But, this is true for most of the doctors I have encountered since moving to Las Vegas seven years ago.