A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lahood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lahood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahood
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahood graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lahood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Lahood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Lahood practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lahood has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lahood practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Family Physicians.