A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lair, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lair graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Midwest Anesthesia Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Lair MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Lair practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lair practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Merriam, KS.
See Lenexa Anesthesiologists and Lenexa Pain Management Doctors.