A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Landes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Landes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Landes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landes graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Landes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Landes MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Landes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Landes has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Landes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.