A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Landes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Landes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Landes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landes graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Landes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Landes MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Landes practice?
- Dr. Timothy Landes has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Landes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.