Learn more about Dr. Timothy Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Larkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Larkin practice?
Dr. Timothy Larkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Anesthesiology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Naperville Internists, Naperville Cardiologists, and Naperville Anesthesiologists.