Learn more about Dr. Timothy Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Larkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Larkin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Larkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Cardiologists.