A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Laufer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Laufer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Noah Laufer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Laufer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Laufer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Laufer practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.