Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lavis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lavis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lavis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Specialty Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lavis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lavis practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lavis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists.