A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Leavitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Leavitt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Walter Leavitt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Leavitt practice?
- Dr. Timothy Leavitt has 11 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Leavitt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Cardiologists.