A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Leavitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Leavitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavitt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Leavitt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leavitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Leavitt practice?
Dr. Timothy Leavitt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Cardiologists.