Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Lechmaier
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middleton, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Madison, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lechmaier is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison and St Mary'S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleton, WI.
Dr. Edward Ehrlich
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Middleton, WI 0.58 mi61
Dr. Eric Streicher
Middleton, WI 0.58 mi39
Dr. Thomas Ansfield
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Middleton, WI 0.71 mi47