A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lechmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lechmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechmaier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lechmaier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Lechmaier MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Lechmaier practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lechmaier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI.
See Madison Internists.