Dr. Timothy Lenardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Lenardo?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Lenardo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

I wait only because several show up for 1st apt of the day. I always go for the 8am. Beside manner is irrelevant to me for the most part. I'd rather have intelligence when it comes to care. He is responsive when asked questions & doesn't avoid any questions. I've had a couple of issues in the past with staff but mostly due to him being the only dr. serving so many patients after the other left. Now, it's getting better again. I would recommend him to anyone needing a Rheumotologist.

July 15th, 2016

The only reason it is difficult to get an appointment quickly is because he is the only Rheumatologist in the area.

May 12th, 2016

I feel like once Dr Leonardo has another physician in his office the ease of obtaining an appointment with him and the promptness will change my ratings in these two areas and will match my other ratings. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Leonardo to anyone. He is one of the kindest and most compassionate Drs that I have ever had to see.

March 30th, 2016

Very happy

He spent a long time with me, listening and responding to my concerns. Prompt testing as well as response back to me with results and follow ups. Really happy with staff, extremely friendly, and happy with Dr.

December 1st, 2012

Very pleasant experience

The staff seemed new, but they were making every effort to ensure the appointment went well. I was very pleased with the doctor's skills and felt he took extra time to further evaluate my issue. I would 100% recommend him. I no longer need to drive to Indy for care.

September 4th, 2012

EGGGood doctor

Very professional & caring. Alot of pain in hips & shoulders. Gave me a shot and it quit hurting for several months. He takes his time and has helped me every time. I wish he was my regular doctor for everything.

July 30th, 2012

Good Doctor Horrible Check In

Doctor Leonardo is excellent, but the UAP waiting room sucks.. Feels like cattle being herded. After you get back to his waiting room things are better.

May 27th, 2011

After 10 years, we found him!

After 10 years of the worst fatigue, muscle pain, joint and bursa pain, fevers, vomiting(during flares), migraines and so many other ailments and symptoms, he has systematically and aggressively gone after the diseases which aim to destroy my body.He is wonderful in the CARING dept. Never met a high specialist who actually listens to you without interupting.

April 19th, 2011

find a better place

the uap office in terre haute is horrible to deal with. no people skills and sending patients from line to line for the endless wait

April 11th, 2011

would not recommend him to anyone

I went in to see him for muscle spasms in my back and he diagnosed me with muscles spasms.... He gave me a handout of back exercises, unfortunately they were for a different section of the back then where I was having the spasm. Told me to call his office for a Toradol shot if I had any more severe pain. He did not do any x-rays, scans and only a cursory physical exam of my back.

June 19th, 2017