A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Leone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Leone practice?
Dr. Timothy Leone practices Surgery near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Surgeons.