A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lesser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lesser MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lesser practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lesser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lesser practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.