A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lewan, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lewan practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.