Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lewan, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lewan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lewan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lewan practices Family Medicine near Broomfield, CO.
See Broomfield Primary Care Doctors.