A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lewan, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lewan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lewan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Lewan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lewan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lewan practices Family Medicine near Broomfield, CO.
See Broomfield Primary Care Doctors.