A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lian graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Seng Lian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Lian practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lian has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lian practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.