A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lieske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lieske is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieske
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lieske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieske graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lieske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Crete Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Richard Lieske MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Lieske practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lieske has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lieske practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Internists, Lincoln Pulmonologists, and Lincoln Sleep Medicine Doctors.