A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Internists, Cartersville Pulmonologists, and Cartersville Sleep Medicine Doctors.