Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Cartersville Internists, Cartersville Pulmonologists, and Cartersville Sleep Medicine Doctors.