A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Liu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Liu practice?
- Dr. Timothy Liu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Liu practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.