Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lonesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lonesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lonesky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lonesky, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonesky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lonesky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lonesky DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lonesky practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lonesky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lonesky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Rheumatologists.