Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Lonesky
Dr. Timothy Lonesky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, KY, with other offices in Somerset, KY and London, KY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lonesky is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital and Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. Dr. Lonesky has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Lonesky has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Lonesky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, KY.
Dr. Scott Lewis
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Somerset, KY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Robert Cameron
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Somerset, KY 0.08 mi36
Somerset, KY 0.09 mi10