Dr. Timothy Lonesky DO Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Somerset, KY

December 9th, 2015
Hes an awesome Dr along with his staff.

January 14th, 2015
Lost in the shuffle
Went to Dr. On several visits, one visit was seen PA and she promised that the Zeljanz would help and wow did it but she did not send notes to the somerset office. They had no clue as to what she wanted to do! So they sen sample of Zeljanz to fill in the void period and contacted insurance. Get another call from somerset office and my insurance would not do Zeljanz but would do Humira injections and I sated that this would be the route we would go. So after a month or so later I get a call today that I am approved for Humira, I stated that the last call we were going with Humira! And now I am getting a call 4-6 was later that I am approved when I was approved during the last conversation! Please also note their was no PA notes sent to the Somerset office so they had no clue and also the conversation for Humira with the somerset office their was no notes of the conversation I had at that time either. I feel like as a patient their was no concern for my health and well being, that this patient was only a number and that when you are approved by your insurance for Humira 4-6 was ago and they call and ask if you want to go with Humira I was dropped and left with no concerns! I explained to Ann the office person I talked to that personal care for this patient was not there that I would be finding another doctor who had more concern for my health and well being than this office had for me!

February 4th, 2014
Always willing to spend whatever time necessary with me to answer my questions and complete a thorough examination. I am very satisfied with his care.

February 22nd, 2012
New RA Patient
I have been very pleased with Dr Lonesky. As a new patient, it was very important for me to find a wonderful doctor because I hade just moved here. Thanks DR Lonesky

October 31st, 2011
Practical, professional, experienced, approachable physician.

May 2nd, 2011
Received Actemra injections from Dr. Lonesky and some 6 months later developed cancer. One of the side effects is cancer and did not take into consideration that I had kidney cancer and that my risk were greater. This doctor did not know enough to understand the risk associated. Therefore, he has given me a death sentence and I blame him for not knowing his medicine.

March 8th, 2011
My life was very painful, until Dr. Lonesky came to town. Before he came, I had to be driven to Lexington whenever I had an appointment. Since I have been under his care, I now can walk without pain; drive myself; play with my grandchildren; in general, I now can participate instead of being a bystander. He truly cares about his patients.