A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Long MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Long practice?
- Dr. Timothy Long has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Long practices Internal Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and New Holland, PA.
See Ephrata Internists.