A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Louie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Louie, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Louie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jay Louie MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Louie practice?
- Dr. Timothy Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Louie practices Neurology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Neurologists.