A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lubenow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lubenow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lubenow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubenow graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lubenow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lubenow MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Lubenow practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lubenow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lubenow practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Chicago Pain Management Doctors.