A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lucey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lucey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucey graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Daniel Lucey DO is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Lucey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lucey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lucey practices Neurology near Fernandina Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Neurologists.