A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lynch, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Suboxone Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, 9920 Talbert Ave., Fountain Valley, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Lynch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lynch practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pain Management Doctors.