A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lynch, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Suboxone Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, 9920 Talbert Ave., Fountain Valley, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Lynch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lynch practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pain Management Doctors.