Timothy E Lynch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 31st, 2016
Good Doctor, but won't adjust my dose.
I like Dr. Lynch very much, as indicated by my answers above. My only complaint (which could very well be the fault of the government placing restraints on how much pain medication a doctor can prescribe, even for a patient like myself who suffers from chronic pain). I have been taking the same dosage for 2 1/2 years now, and the medication does not work as well any longer. The doctor has told me that he will never up my dosage, even though I am not able to function well any longer.

March 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor. He made my life so much better!

December 19th, 2014
This Doc Earns it
How many docs are willing to fight for their patients these days? Dr Lynch does just that. If you want a doc who talks to you like an adult, and is focused, very intelligent, and helpful, then Lynch is the man. He may have bad days, but his care has changed my life for the better. Dr Lynch has earned my respect and gratitude.

May 16th, 2012
dr. lynch is amazingly friendly and personable... talks to you like a real person..... and genuanly cares about the problems your having... HIGHLY reccomend him!! thank you dr. lynch!!

February 11th, 2012
Happy to be his patient
Lynch Doesn't have a glorious office or top notch staff. What he does have is a great knowledge of medicine and uses it for his patients. Lynch cares if your doing better. He answers the phone and emails very efficiently!

April 16th, 2011
Best PAIN MANAGEMENT doctor ever!
Contrary to the above two posted comments about Dr. Lynch, I have not shared the same experience.I have been a patient of his for some time now and have always found him to be very caring about your problem and willing to help.Ease of appointment is very easy and have found that he is even flexible with walk in appointments if you must.You have to remember that this is a Pain Specialist doctor so I can only imagine the people who are unhappy with him are the people who are drug seeking.If you are looking for a kind, caring doctor who is willing to work with you to get to the bottom of your problem then I can only share good experiences. Heck, he once visited my home on a semi emergency after surgery on something I wasn't sure if I should be concerned about. How many doctors still make house calls?The above two comments are appalling!He comes highly recommended.

July 12th, 2010
Caring...then cruel
He is an unpredictable person. Short fused.

April 14th, 2009