inactive

Timothy M Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice West Palm Beach, FL

December 10th, 2015
Dr McGrumpy
He was kind of amusing, but someone really needs to give that guy a Snickers. I saw him at one of those walk in, stand alone quack shacks.

June 30th, 2013
Agree with "Arrogant and Rude!"
Once again (agreeing with the others), no bedside manners whatsoever. Accused me of lying! It was like "Aha! I caught you!" He shoved a piece of paper under my nose as "proof" when it actually revealed how wrong HE was. His theatrical behavior and accusations were over the top. Have to agree with both reviewers below me. Unbelievable.

April 28th, 2013
Arrogant and Rude!
He has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. I am shocked this man has a medical degree. After seeing a good doctor I realized how off he was in his diagnosis. I wouldn't refer him to my worst enemy.

June 7th, 2008
Dr. Timothy Anderson, WPB, WC doctor is unethical
he has no bedside manners, he is creepy and does not bring a nurse or assistant into the examining room with him. he is unethical.