Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Bateman
Dr. Timothy Bateman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Overland Park, KS. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bateman is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Bateman has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Timothy Bateman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Jason Lindsey
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi15
Dr. Steven Marso
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Suzanne Arnold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi13