A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Collins practice?
Dr. Timothy Collins practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.