A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Collins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Collins practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.