Learn more about Dr. Timothy Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Collins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Collins practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.