A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Daly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Daly MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Daly practice?
- Dr. Timothy Daly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Daly practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.