A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Daly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Daly MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Daly practice?
- Dr. Timothy Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Daly practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.