Dr. Timothy Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Davis?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 9th, 2014

If pain relief if what you are after Dr. Timothy Davis is your answer!

I have been a patient of Dr . Timothy Davis for the last 15 years. I have watched him grew and you do as you follow one physicians for a period of time. Most as they become more popular and as their patient count grow they seem to change. Dr. David still gives me the same care and attention as he did when he first began his practice. He is still concerned with his patients. He is still concerned when he gets a little behind which is something which is unavoidable at times. My pain level is maintained at a tolerable level. I trust his advise and I would not hesitate to refer anyone who suffers with neck, back, neck and or shoulder pain. He understands pain and he takes the time to understand his patients as individuals. In fact my husband sees him for an old knee injury and even my Mother-in-Law she him. I say yes to his, I'm sure he can help you. And if he can't I don't feel he will lead you on. He will help you avoid surgeries but if he feels this is your only recourse, he will refer you to a reliable surgeon. If you need help, call for an appointment!

February 25th, 2017