Dr. Timothy Farrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Great Doctor and person.
Dr. Farrell is the kind of doctor you want. He has all the time you need to talk things out and answers any questions you have. No better surgery aro ...

September 20th, 2014
My surgeon in Winston requested that I see Dr. Farrell as another opinion due to a complicated surgical history. He seemed more focused on why I was seeing him when I have a physician, he felt basically I was wasting his time and was "doctor shopping" even though my surgeon requested I see him. Not everyone is shopping around, in my case I am trying to resolve a problem that resulted from an incompetent surgeon in my hometown of Asheville. I can't speak regarding his surgical skills however he really didn't want to help with my problem.

November 18th, 2013
Teacher
I wad so fortunate to meet Dr. Ferrell and at the first moment I talked to him God opened my heart and told me this is the person you can trust , I didn't hesitated and I gave him my word and my trust . Dr. Ferrell is a angel with a magic hands very competent and professional ,my surgery has been performed with delicate and smoothly (cholecystectomy) the good thing I got admitted in pre- op around 10.15 in the morning and at 14.10 pm I got discharged home , it's amazing . Dr. Ferrell finished my surgery and he didn't wait he meet my husband and updated him was very happy with the result. Call me home to check after me it's very nice . We love you Dr. Ferrell you are the best and God bless you

September 22nd, 2011
No doubt the BEST. I worked in the hospital with him and no one knows better than "the fly on the wall". I have the best! He performed my gastric by-pass, and both my husband's and I hernia repair.