A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Haley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Haley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Haley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Micheal Haley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Haley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Haley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Haley practices Family Medicine near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Biddeford, ME and Sanford, ME.
See Dover Family Physicians.