A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Haley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Haley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Haley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Haley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Haley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Haley practices Family Medicine near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Primary Care Doctors.