Overall Review

August 5th, 2014
Dr. Howard is Wonderful!!!
Dr. Howard has been our Family doctor for 15 years. My son who is now 14 has never seen other doctor but him. He is extremely thorough, professional and is great with small kids up to elderly grandparents. We absolutely love him. We have had several different illnesses in the past and I completely trust everything he has ever done for our family. He is very kind and patient and makes sure if you are not better soon to call back and come back in. I have NEVER waited in the waiting room more than 15 mins. I can not say enough great things about him. I have also had to see Dr. Brown & Dr. Carter before and they are also very wonderful and professional. This is a Great place for Family health Care!!!

September 7th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
I had a horrible experience with Dr Timothy Howard, and would not recommend him to anyone. I was prescribed a medication for which I had an extremely severe allergic reaction to. I followed up with the office, and Dr. Howard completely ignored my serious concerns, and didn't care at all that I had a severe allergic reaction. The doctor had a complete lack of empathy. I wasted my money, and I'm still just as sick as I was before the consultation with Dr Timothy Howard. I'm tired of being a lab rat for doctors to prescribe medications that they feel will work but truly don't.

July 31st, 2013
My Doctor since the 3rd Grade . . . Now I'm 35.
Dr. Howard has been my doctor since I was in the 3rd grade. I have nothing bad to say. I truly am extremely happy with Dr. Howard & would recommend him to everyone. Great "bed side" manner, great staff.

January 6th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Howard has been our family doctor for about a decade and he is absolutely the best doctor you could go see. He is so kind and caring and his experience is outstanding. He has always been there for my family and I highly recommend him.