A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lynch is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lynch, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lynch MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lynch practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.