A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Martin Phillips MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Timothy Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Phillips practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.