A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Quinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Quinn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Quinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Quinn has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Timothy Quinn practices Family Medicine near , .