A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rowland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rowland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Rowland MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Rowland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rowland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Rowland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Radiologists.