A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Smith MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Timothy Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Medford, MA.
See Beverly Internists and Beverly Gastroenterologists.