A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Macon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Macon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Macon, DO, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Macon graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Macon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Macon DO, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Macon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Macon has 9 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Macon practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Macomb, MI.