A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Magann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magann
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Magann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sean Magann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Magann practice?
- Dr. Timothy Magann has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Magann practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.