A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Magann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Magann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sean Magann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Magann practice?
- Dr. Timothy Magann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Magann practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgan City, LA and Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.