A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mailloux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Mailloux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mailloux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailloux graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mailloux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mailloux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Mailloux practice?
Dr. Timothy Mailloux practices Internal Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists.