A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Manzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Manzone, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzone graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Manzone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Manzone MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Manzone practice?
- Dr. Timothy Manzone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Manzone practices Nuclear Medicine near Chadds Ford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Chadds Ford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.