Dr. Timothy Marsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Marsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

Dr.Marsh has performed two colonoscopies, one endoscopy and one hernia repair. He was through and friendly at each of my pre-procedure office visits, explaining each procedure to me. My hernia repair was perfect. He is a excellent doctor and very caring.

June 9th, 2015

Ignored and suffered

Blew me off like I was not sick. Did endoscopy and never called me with results. I've lost 22 pounds in a month and after going to another dr. I found out I have to intestinal infections. He refused to do a colonoscopy because he said I was too young to have stomach problems. Even though his office removed a polyp when I was 32 the size of a golf ball. I've suffered for over a month and am thankful Grayling took me seriously. The infections I have are very serious. Don't disregard a patient because you don't like them as a person. Everyone deserves compassion. Being sick is a stressful experience and even worse when you have a crappy dr.

April 7th, 2015

Hes a great surgeon!

January 16th, 2014

Galblader & Appendix surgery

I think he is a very diligent surgeon. I think he is very thorough and excellent surgeon. He is rather quite so he can be difficult to read.

October 29th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Marsh is a God send to our family. My husband went to see him because of gall bladder problems, because the doctor listened to him he also found out my husband had stenosis of the arteries in both legs. He the sent my husband to a vascular surgeon in Bay City and we found out his arteries in both legs were about 99% blocked. With the proper surgery and care he is now doing better. Dr. Marsh took out his gall bladder also. Because Dr. Marsh spent the time to listen and diagnose my husband, I still have him with me. thank you so much.

June 21st, 2017