Dr. Timothy Marsh DO Patient Reviews

• General Surgery West Branch, MI

June 9th, 2015
Ignored and suffered
Blew me off like I was not sick. Did endoscopy and never called me with results. I've lost 22 pounds in a month and after going to another dr. I found out I have to intestinal infections. He refused to do a colonoscopy because he said I was too young to have stomach problems. Even though his office removed a polyp when I was 32 the size of a golf ball. I've suffered for over a month and am thankful Grayling took me seriously. The infections I have are very serious. Don't disregard a patient because you don't like them as a person. Everyone deserves compassion. Being sick is a stressful experience and even worse when you have a crappy dr.

April 7th, 2015
Hes a great surgeon!

January 15th, 2014
Galblader & Appendix surgery
I think he is a very diligent surgeon. I think he is very thorough and excellent surgeon. He is rather quite so he can be difficult to read.

October 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Marsh is a God send to our family. My husband went to see him because of gall bladder problems, because the doctor listened to him he also found out my husband had stenosis of the arteries in both legs. He the sent my husband to a vascular surgeon in Bay City and we found out his arteries in both legs were about 99% blocked. With the proper surgery and care he is now doing better. Dr. Marsh took out his gall bladder also. Because Dr. Marsh spent the time to listen and diagnose my husband, I still have him with me. thank you so much.