Dr. Timothy Marten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Marten?

August 10th, 2017

Fake Reviews?

“ Many of these reviews online describe how great this doctor is, however those who write these flattering reviews never provide pictures of their outcomes. I've seen pictures of couple of ladies who had work done with Marten. Unfortunately their outcomes look nothing like the official outcome pictures you find online. When I saw these unofficial photos of Martens work I felt sad for these ladies and I felt angry because I did not find them early enough to save my self from harm. I unfortunately now have hard time believing any of the positive reviews after what he did to me. The choice is yours. You choose what affects your decision. Its can possibly be the amount of the flattering reviews or the few warnings you find online. I unfortunately chose to believe in the flattering reviews and that led me to the worst choice of my life. I wish I had seen the unofficial pictures before my choice. The amount of flattering reviews describing how caring, meticulous and professional plastic surgeon with exceptional talent he is really got to me and it led me to this very unfortunate tragedy. ”

July 1st, 2017

Horrible results...

June 13th, 2017

Simply the BEST in the Business

Dr. Marten corrected a bad facelift done by another surgeon. His skill at fat transfer and natural looking results is unparalleled. There is no one else I would trust with my face - my only concern is what to do if he ever retires!

June 7th, 2017

They delete the truth!

My experience with this place is that he is an extreme version of a scam artist! He destroyed my face and my life. Someone mentioned in Yelp that he is an overpriced butcher and that is absolutely true. No skills and no intelligence to understand what unique personal beauty is. Wanna become "Martenized" as they say? Then go ahead and book your surgery with this man! I wish I knew what that meant before proceeding with my surgery. I wish I knew he does not know how to rejuvenate his patients to look like themselves... but instead "Martenizes" them... disgusting!

June 7th, 2017

They delete the truth!

June 6th, 2017

Amazing Results Have Lasted Many Years!

My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work his extraordinary with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and you will learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites his broad training and experience with a long term vision to the beauty and satisfaction of each client.

April 4th, 2017

Far from that professional these false reviews claim he is!

February 25th, 2017

The best

Dr. Marten is a humble, kind, beyond talented doctor. In 2006 he performed a FL, upper bleph, lateral eye brow lift, and fat grafting. I could not of been happier and now 11 years later I will be having it done again. Without a doubt I trust him with my life. He is a man of integrity, a perfectionist, meticulous in every way.

February 21st, 2016

Dr. Marten is truly an artist. The staff was very supportive, especially Brittany. I had a facelift for the first time at 64 and I now look totally natural- just 15 years younger! I highly recommend him. He is worth the wait to get in to see him.

December 25th, 2015

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon for face rejuvenation

The best of the best! Do not look for another plastic surgeon for your face. This is the one!

December 6th, 2015

As so many other reviewers have stated, Dr. Marten is the absolute best of the best. I am thrilled with my results.

April 7th, 2015

The Best Angel of Plastic Surgeons

After 28 years of searching, I finally found Dr. Marten who is truly the best angel of plastic surgeons.