Dr. Timothy Marten MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 35 reviews

January 31st, 2017
Not worth it at all.
The reviews online must be very biased. Tim made my face look.like I am a tranny.... I'm exttemely sad.

January 19th, 2017
I seeked help from the best...
If he is the best what USA has got to offer, then I do not recommend the plastic surgeons over there. This man was the most unethical plastic surgeon I have ever heard there is. He lied he can help and did everything opposite what he promised. Do not trust him at any level. He ruined my life.

November 9th, 2016
Not worth it.
Unfortunately I believed all these good reviews. None of them apply to my exprerience with him. Noticing unagreed procedures done to you while under anestesia is a life altering experience. And it was not just 1 unagreed procedure but several. Be safe people. I ignored bad review and here I am in a quite bad situation hoping to get over this mess.

September 14th, 2016
Amazing surgeon! I had a face/neck/eye lift and I look 10 years younger. All my co workers and friends say I just look refreshed but would not have been able to tell I had work done. Many people have asked for Dr Marten's contact info after I told them who worked on me.

March 25th, 2016
I have never evaluated or recommended anyone or anything before on the web. However for Dr. Timothy Marten there really should be 6 stars instead of 5 as a top rating. He is an extraordinary doctor. He was recommended to me by friends in the medical profession on the East Coast who told me he is one of the top five plastic surgeons in the United States. I had interviewed three other doctors before talking with Dr. Marten but never felt that I could trust my health and my face to them. After my meeting with Dr. Marten which lasted one and a half hours I knew I had found the right doctor. I was sent home from that meeting with a document of over 100 pages with before-and-after pictures and most compellingly detailed explanations of the procedures to be done comparing and contrasting the approach Dr. Marten would take with those of other surgeons. Dr. Marten has his own surgery center thus ensuring the quality of everything related to any procedure he does. He is not only a brilliant and supremely skilled doctor he is also clearly cares for his patients and is keenly aware of the life-changing effects his work can have. His entire staff is of the same extremely high caliber. I am 100% grateful to have found him and to have benefited from his skill and care.

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Marten is truly an artist. The staff was very supportive, especially Brittany. I had a facelift for the first time at 64 and I now look totally natural- just 15 years younger! I highly recommend him. He is worth the wait to get in to see him.

December 25th, 2015
Absolutely the best plastic surgeon for face rejuvenation
The best of the best! Do not look for another plastic surgeon for your face. This is the one!

December 6th, 2015
As so many other reviewers have stated, Dr. Marten is the absolute best of the best. I am thrilled with my results.

November 30th, 2015
I'm a male facelift and necklift patient of Dr. Marten. The surgery results are amazing and my neck and jawline turned out to be better than my expectations. The office is very busy due to Dr. M's popularity (despite no advertising on his part), yet they always take the time to make me feel like a special patient. Dr. Marten is always running a few minutes behind schedule, but he takes his time. I've always had him take a few minutes extra with me during each follow up appointment, as he has also done for my three friends who have also had facelifts done with him. In my opinion, he is by far the best facelift surgeon in the nation.

April 30th, 2015
Simply the best.

April 6th, 2015
The Best Angel of Plastic Surgeons
After 28 years of searching, I finally found Dr. Marten who is truly the best angel of plastic surgeons.

January 29th, 2015
He is a magician and an artist. I look 15 years younger and no one suspects--not even my closest friends-- because of Dr. Marten. It cost a lot, and the recovery takes longer, but one cannot expect a finer result anywhere on earth than one gets from Dr. Marten. This is not the time to look for bargains, trust me! I am a male patient and a Dr. myself.