Dr. Timothy Marten MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Simply the BEST in the Business
Dr. Marten corrected a bad facelift done by another surgeon. His skill at fat transfer and natural looking results is unparalleled. There is no one else I would trust with my face - my only concern is what to do if he ever retires!

June 7th, 2017
They delete the truth!
My experience with this place is that he is an extreme version of a scam artist! He destroyed my face and my life. Someone mentioned in Yelp that he is an overpriced butcher and that is absolutely true. No skills and no intelligence to understand what unique personal beauty is. Wanna become "Martenized" as they say? Then go ahead and book your surgery with this man! I wish I knew what that meant before proceeding with my surgery. I wish I knew he does not know how to rejuvenate his patients to look like themselves... but instead "Martenizes" them... disgusting!

June 7th, 2017
They delete the truth!

June 5th, 2017
Amazing Results Have Lasted Many Years!
My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work his extraordinary with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and you will learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites his broad training and experience with a long term vision to the beauty and satisfaction of each client.

February 25th, 2017
The best
Dr. Marten is a humble, kind, beyond talented doctor. In 2006 he performed a FL, upper bleph, lateral eye brow lift, and fat grafting. I could not of been happier and now 11 years later I will be having it done again. Without a doubt I trust him with my life. He is a man of integrity, a perfectionist, meticulous in every way.

January 19th, 2017
I seeked help from the best...
If he is the best what USA has got to offer, then I do not recommend the plastic surgeons over there. This man was the most unethical plastic surgeon I have ever heard there is. He lied he can help and did everything opposite what he promised. Do not trust him at any level. He ruined my life.

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Marten is truly an artist. The staff was very supportive, especially Brittany. I had a facelift for the first time at 64 and I now look totally natural- just 15 years younger! I highly recommend him. He is worth the wait to get in to see him.

December 25th, 2015
Absolutely the best plastic surgeon for face rejuvenation
The best of the best! Do not look for another plastic surgeon for your face. This is the one!

December 6th, 2015
As so many other reviewers have stated, Dr. Marten is the absolute best of the best. I am thrilled with my results.

April 6th, 2015
The Best Angel of Plastic Surgeons
After 28 years of searching, I finally found Dr. Marten who is truly the best angel of plastic surgeons.

January 29th, 2015
He is a magician and an artist. I look 15 years younger and no one suspects--not even my closest friends-- because of Dr. Marten. It cost a lot, and the recovery takes longer, but one cannot expect a finer result anywhere on earth than one gets from Dr. Marten. This is not the time to look for bargains, trust me! I am a male patient and a Dr. myself.

January 14th, 2015
The best!
Dr. Marten and his staff were all excellent. I am thrilled with the success of my surgery. He is conscientious, professional, and a true expert and artist in plastic surgery. He and his staff, including Helen, his nurse, were meticulous in preparing me for the surgery and following up. That was very reassuring for me, especially given this was my first surgery. I knew I was in great hands with Dr. Marten. I also want to acknowledge Lynda Hurley, the night nurse. She was so fabulous and comforting to me. She knew exactly how to ease any discomfort. Thank you all.