Dr. Timothy Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Martin?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2012

Recommend 100%

Making an appointment with the WHCG is always easy; the receptionist are ready for you to schedule, they bring up your information fast, and are always courteous. If you cannot see your Dr. in a timely fashion, they make it a point to call you if anything sooner opens up. Like any office, there is a wait time. Several times I have been taken back within less then 5 minutes from sitting down, other occasions have been up to 45 minutes (emergencies do come up, and other appointments last longer then expected). I love the staff! Most of the nurses recognize me and always remember current events in my life (school, jobs, etc). Dr. Martin has worked very diligently with me on my fertility issues, and for that, I am thankful. He is very kind, detail oriented, and attentive to your concerns and woes, no matter how credible they may be to your ailments. The appointments last as long as I need them to-I never feel shortchanged. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin to anyone-he is by far one of the best doctors I have ever been to.

January 3rd, 2017