Dr. Timothy Martindale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
A Super Physician!
Dr. Martindale is an old school physician. What I mean by that is, he never ever makes you feel like an inconvenience. If you are lucky enough to have Tim as a physician you have found a home. Dr. Martindale puts the patient first and foremost in everything he does. I have never had a better Doctor in my lifetime. Kudos Tim!

October 6th, 2015
Love Dr. Martindale. Extremely thorough and involved with patient care.

May 17th, 2013
The BEST!
Dr Martindale has been our doctor since he started in Lorena. He has been through so much with us. In the beginning, we were a foster home and we had a little girl with a very ugly infection on the bottom of her foot. He treated her every day and was so sweet and gentle with her she never cried. This infection had to be sent all the way to A&M to get results. It is not above him to ask if he can give you a hug if you have been through stressful times. You may have to wait some times if he is at the hospital or in another room talking to another patient, but to me, it is ok because he never rushes through interactions with me and makes sure I am satisfied with the visit. This man has been such a blessing to our family! He takes a personal interest in his patients and isn't afraid to take the time to make you know you are important to him!! /we love him! Thank you Dr. Timothy Martindale!!!

June 7th, 2010
Smart caring doctor
I have seen Dr Martindale for almost ten years now. When other doctors just threw different drugs at me and sent me on my way, Dr Martindale took the time to find out the cause of my problems and got me the right care. Since that time he has always been there. My brought my son in with what I thought was a stomach virus. He said it looked like an appendix problem and sent me to the emergency room. The ER doctors kept saying it was stomach virus and not appendix but I kept requesting the CAT scan since Martindale thought it was appendix. Finally the hosiptal did it and found the appendix was about to burst and got him into surgery before it happened. The next morning Dr. Martindale came by to visit my son and I even though he was not his patient at the time but a specialist patient. I saw him more than the doctor who was suppose to be in charge of my son's care. You can't find a better doctor.