A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Maryanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Maryanov is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maryanov graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Maryanov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Y Maryanov MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Y. Maryanov practice?
- Dr. Timothy Maryanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Maryanov practices Neurological Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Jonesboro Surgeons.