A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Massey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Massey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hayes Massey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Massey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Massey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Massey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Bothell Surgeons.