Dr. Timothy Massey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Hip Surgery Nightmare

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

This surgeon installed a hip replacement improperly such that it has come out of it's socket 6 times since surgery. Installed receiver in bad location angle is off by about 17 degrees. Terrible pain, 911 trips to emergency -Don't let this guy near you. He should not have a license in my opinion.

Ignored after surgery when things went terribly wrong

Posted on February 20th, 2016

I would not recommend Massey to my worst enemy. He should have lost his liscence to practice medicine after he operated on me. He knew exactly what went wrong with me because he had the same thing happen to one of his patients in Illinois before he fled the state to come to WA to re open his practice. He was under insured and told my attorney to just pay her and get it over with, he could not even face me and apologize. My life is ruined! I am handicapt and in pain everyday and there is nothing anyone can do for me.

Extra-Ordinary Surgeon

Posted on December 20th, 2015

20 years ago Dr. Massey operated on me after falling out of a tree and crushing my spine and spinal cord. Dr. Massey's decisive, immediate and ultra-professional surgery did not save my life, but saved my way of life. Without him, with good routine care, I would probably have been a paraplegic; with his surgery I have had 20 year of active, happy, normal life added. This is one dimension only of his excellent care.

Becareful with this Dr..

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I had surgery in 2003, Dr Massey fused my low back.....I have been in severe pain since, now on disability at 44, 2012. I have met two other surgical patients of his and both are as bad off as I after trusting him. So Sad!!!

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I had dibilitating chronic lower back issues for 18 years. After being in the emergency room Again! for horrible spasms. He came into to see me and said you cannot live the rest of your life like this. He did a full fusion of L4-L5 & L5-S1. It took some time and was not easy but I got my life back. Golf and most of all wrestling with my kids. That was in 2002 and 8 years later still going strong. Not a single spasm since.Me and my family owe him alot. It worked for me.

Posted on July 15th, 2016