Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Mattison
Dr. Timothy Mattison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maumee, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mattison is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Toledo Hospital and Flower Hospital. Dr. Mattison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Mattison has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Mattison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maumee, OH.
Dr. Camille Karaffa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Maumee, OH 0 mi34
Dr. Lalaine Mattison
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Maumee, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Govardhana Korrapati
Maumee, OH 0 mi43